Mercy College Student Testimonial Videos
The following are seven college student testimonials from courses taught by Dr. Bob Flower. The courses dealt with HR Management and Professional Development.
In addition, there are two short videos addressing the student’s opinions of the NaTI program as a college curriculum.
Finally, we submit two videos of portions of class presentations.
- Mercy College - Bronx - Emmanuel Breton-- 4-28-16
- Mercy College - Dobbs Ferry - Chris Mullen-- 4-15-16
- Mercy College - Bronx - Michael Sloan-- 4-15-16
- Mercy College - Bronx - Zaza Mita-- 4-15-16
- Mercy College - Bronx - Manali Bhagat-- 4-15-16
- Mercy College - Bronx - Tiffany Nicholson-- 4-15-16
- College of Mount Saint Vincent – Bronx – Anthony Fontanello-- 5-2-16
- Mercy College - Bronx - Week 3--- 3-10-16 - About NaTI Program
- Mercy College - Bronx - Week 3--- 3-10-16 - NaTI Program
- Mercy College - Bronx - Week 4--- 4-14-16 - Lesson A
- Mercy College - Bronx - Week 4--- 4-14-16 - Lesson B
Terry Anderson was a journalist for the Associated Press in Lebanon when he was taken hostage by Shiite Hezbollah militants. He was held from 1985 until 1991, making him the longest held American hostage in American history. Terry is one of many American hostages who was advised by Dr. Bob and the system of Natural Thinking and Intelligence.
Dr. James S. Striano of Hudson Valley Chiropractic and Nutrition has been a licensed chiropractor for 35 years and a licensed clinical nutritionist for 25 years. He uses Dr. Bob’s Natural Thinking and Intelligence system to help his clients uncover subconscious emotional issues and beliefs that affect their overall health and well-being.
Various Quotes from those who utilized the program in their daily lives
- "What he (Flower) has discovered is a universal language, this is something great minds such as Leibniz, Blaise Pascal, Isaac Newton, Riemann and many others were unable to attain. That puts him in some very select company." -Professor M. Ramadan, Executive Director of the United Nations Society for Enlightenment and Transformational Intelligence (U.N.S.E.A.T.I.)
- Dr. Bob's work in Life Science is impressive. The Laws of Potential's ability to bring about clarity and understanding, and then applying it to potential development, is exciting and profound. —Les Fehmi, pioneer in the field of neurofeedback, affiliate member of the Department of Medicine at Princeton University Medical Center, past consultant for Dallas Cowboys Conditioning Coach Bob Ward and New Jersey Nets Coach Stan Albeck
- I have found Dr. Robert Flower's program to be informative, insightful, and stimulating. The 13 natural principles that are the foundation upon which Natural Thinking and the Laws of Potential are built provide a strategy for broadening one's thinking and serve as a guide to create new possibilities that may be unforeseen and unknown in one's life. —Dr. Rosemary J. Uzzo, International Education Consultant
- I've collaborated with Bob for nearly two decades. I have found the Laws of Potential model to be intelligent, comprehensive and useful in emerging new insights and fundamental understandings about people, events and the mysteries of science and life. I often use Natural Thinking principles to comprehend complex social and economic issues, to deal more effectively with everyday problems, and to answer daunting questions about life purpose and meaning. —Steve Beller, PhD., clinical psychologist and President, National Health Data Systems, Inc. (NHDS)
- Bob and I have been friends for many years. We met while doing some competitive shooting and I began having discussions with him about being in "the zone" while competing. He was able to redefine for me what that state of mind really was and teaches me how to turn it on at will. I took this knowledge with me to state and national level competitions and two Olympic pre-trials. Natural Thinking works! Thanks Bob. —Sal Pepe, President, Pepe Luxury Cars, Ltd
- For the past 30+ years, we have known Dr. Bob personally and professionally. His work in Life Science is impressive. The ability of his Natural Intelligence format to bring about clarity and understanding and then applying it to potential development is exciting and profound." - Les Fehmi, Open Focus